- Precision matched components-using proprietary specifications to ensure
symmetrical clipping and reduced intermodulation distortion.
- True bypass switching with led indicator- this is achieved by using an
high grade switch, in addendum Solid 20 gauge copper hookup wire
is used between the jacks and switching to create an exceptional bypass.
- Full size pots- for durability and for easy serviceability if needed.
- Hand made-we make the LTD one at a time and each one is initialed and dated
by the craftsman.
- Volume knob response circuitry-more shades shades and textures
at your fingertips just by adjusting your volume knob.
- Cast aluminum enclosure-
This is a very durable enclosure that should last a lifetime.
- Double sided pc board with plate through holes-This is an extremely durable and top quality PCB with added serviceability from the top of the board.
- Three knob control +2 internal adjustments -The LTD uses a simple three
knob control layout to keep things easy on the performer. There are two
more trim adjusts inside of the LTD so the most demanding player can match
bass and presence to his/her needs.
- Ready for 18 volt operation-The LTD operates from 9 volts to 18 volts,
this allows use of higher voltage converters and supplies, for players who
want to try higher voltage tweaks.
- High quality components- Players have requested the use of carbon
resistors, metalized polyester, Elna silk particulate audio caps and silver mica caps. These components were
thought to be only available on the highest priced pedals. Players asked,
and we delivered...no problem, no exaggerated "boutique builder" pricing.
- Center EQ tone control- This Barber tuned vintage style control is meant
to sound balanced at the 12 o clock position, from there going up adds treble
and cuts bass, turning it down adds bottom and cuts treble. You will find
plenty of control from the knobs on-top of the LTD.
- Barber adjustable phono style recovery stage- Most of our op-amp based overdrive pedals use a cool old style phonograph circuit to recover the frequencies lost in the overdrive stage, this worked great for vinyl and now works great for guitar overdrive!
The LTD was requested over and over again by the legions
of low gain overdrive players that have been forced to try to "shoe-horn"
higher gain drives into service by operating them in the lowest part of their
drive range. The LTD has been designed from the ground up for the low gain
player. Now players of many styles including Blues, country, jazz, funk and
beyond have the realistic mild breakup pedal that requires no excuses.
With a perfectly tuned drive and tone controls you will hear
terms like clean, purring, bloom, twang, sweet, balanced, smooth, clear, sustain,
harmonics etc... flying through your head and hands!
Was $129.95 discontinued (no longer in production) Please check with our dealers to see if they have remaining stock.
Includes dc jack . (ac power adaptor
current draw 12ma